Saturday, October 08, 2005

...ramblings at 4:00 AM

I just found this picture on the net after typing in "stupid pictures". I love it!

It is 4:00 AM and I have discovered that I need exactly seven hours of sleep. I crashed at 9:00 PM and awoke at 4:00. Last night, I went to bed at 11:00 PM and arose at exactly 6:00 AM. It was the same thing the night before. What happened to those days of going to bed at 3:00 AM and getting up at 7 AM for work? Apparently, your body’s rhythms are different at various times in your life. Actually, we probably need to listen more attentively to what it is telling us. At 21, before marriage and kids, I could hit the bars until 2 AM, make my way home in a stupor (gheez, was that stupid or what?), get up at 7 AM, work all day, nap for an hour after work and hit the scene again. I could cycle like that all week, sleep in until 2 PM on Saturday and Sunday and start again. I can only do that in Vegas now. Speaking of which, I’ll be there at the end of the month!

I’m in Catholic Chat right now, back and forth writing this. I keep getting IMs from Nigerian people wanting me to put good faith money in an account so that I can rake in millions. Do people actually fall for this? And if the Nigerians are so poor, why are they using computers and Internet access? There is also an in-room discussion on AI and if man creates AI, will God love the Artificial Intelligence. And a person called "afreakofmyown" just asked this question…."anywayz im telling u anywayz! who is encharge of making the rainbow? me and some friends keep saying it either the rainbow fish, rainbow monkeys, leperchauns, purple monkey/cats, or gay people!" Obviously, these people have nothing better to do than I do, at this hour.


There are a lot of Phillipinos on at this hour, speaking Tagalog, as well as Muslims posting in Arabic. I have no idea what they are saying. Probably just as well.


OK....out of here.


5 comments:

Skiingred said...

I can't believe you actually went to the bars. At least you waited until we were asleep before you went out - *wink wink*

biorhythmes, man... go figure!

Skiingred said...

Yeah! glad to see you are posting again!

I Think I've Gone Mad said...

doggie pic was funny... also you may need 7 hours of sleep but I'm falling apart... My feet have had problems for over a month now and today is the first day i've been able to walk with any kind of normal movement in a week. i'm still hurting and limping but it's better than feeling like someone is cutting your foot open with a piece of jagged glass everytime you take a step... no kidding over the past few days i have looked several times to make sure my foot wasn't bleeding or exploded hopefully it's getting all better now...

Design Goddess said...

that's a great pic! It took me a sec to actually figure out what it was. I know...I'm slow. :)

And perhaps it's just the rich Nigerians wanting to help out their less fortunate brethern?! ha!

Anonymous said...

haha wow thats wierd O_O i cant believe that nonsense is on a site..please excuse me and my friends yeah you were right we had nothing to do that night...wow i remember saying that..krazy ramblings didnt think anyone would pay attention...