Sunday, August 07, 2005

...on four-year-olds

Lil' Isabella left with her parents a bit ago and not surprisingly, it is very quiet around here. This little gal would chatter away, non-stop, if she didn't wear herself out and have to sleep. I am so thankful God blessed us with this little angel in disguise. (She was making mudpies today...REALLY in disguise.)

We had such a good time with her, despite her wearing us out! Dad and I are really looking forward to next year, when she can come and visit for a month or so (retirement is looming...YEAH!!!). I figure I can hook her up with some playground and library activities and be a runaround Nona. I think she'll will be one of the best parts of retirement!

About an hour after she left, we contemplated calling Lisa and asking if she could bring her back, because the house is just too quiet without her. However, reason settled in and we opted for naps! We loved having you all....LOVE YOU!

No comments: