Thursday, November 03, 2005

...on the move

Thank goodness the cast is off, but the crutches still remain. That's OK, at least I can bend my knee now and try to put a little weight on it. Jim left me alone today but I have the dining room table full of stuff to do. I think I'll sew all of Duncan's toys, although Jim says I should just pitch them. Duncan knows the basket is on the table and keeps whining for them. I also have a plethora of magazines to go through...if I can't work, I might as well spend money!

2 comments:

Skiingred said...

hey speaking of spending money -- I've got a fundraiser for you!

I'll send you the details!

Wow -- could this be what retirement will be like -- sitting at home sewing????

:)

I Think I've Gone Mad said...

retirement indeed... plus taking our yard ape for a couple of weeks during the summer... that should keep you hopping or hobbling one or the other...